It’s hard to believe, but the official end of summer is only one month away! Start thinking about those jobs that need doing for the colder months ahead, particularly given we all start to spend more time in our ‘castle’ than we have in recent months. Things like:
* Checking for drafts around windows and doors;
* Check smoke detectors are working;
* Getting a supply of fire wood lined up;
* Dusting off ceiling vents and fans (if you haven’t been using them to beat the heat!);
* Clear gutters and downpipes;
* Check your roof for leaks;
* Preparing your garden for winter – trim trees that could damage your property, etc.
Don’t leave it to the last minute – create a list and call me before the end of summer to come and give you a quote on some of those jobs.